Will my BMW Alloys Fit?

FallenAngelX

Firstly, Sorry for the noob question but I am stuck with the following.

I want to use some alloys I bought for my previous car on the 370Z but they are 5 X 120 PCD. How ever I can see that H&R do PCD adapters for 5x120 to 5x114.3 which is perfect. My next question really is will the wheels fit flushly. I have put the specs below.

I am concerned they would be to far out of the arches rather than sitting flush.

Michelin PS4S 265/35/19 - Rears - Michelin PS4S 235/30/19 - Fronts

Alloys: Front: 8.5 x 19 et 35 - Rear: 10 x 19 et 40

H&R 20mm PCD Converter front and rear.

Thank You

10 hours ago, Ekona said:

So I have just run this through against the regular GT alloys

Compared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 38.4mm further away from the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 25.7mm more than before. - Fronts

Compared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 10mm further away from the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 10mm more than before. - Rear

and the Nismo Alloys which are slightly wider:

Compared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 37.7mm further away from the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 12.3mm more than before. - Fronts

Compared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 9.3mm further away from the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 3.3mm less than before. - Rears

So it looks like the rears will fit fine, as it pretty much lines up with the Nismo Rears. Will the fronts be okay poking out 12.3mm with out sticking out of the fenders?

Additionally I noticed that it states the arch gap and ride height would decrease significantly. Would this be to due to the 35 profile opposed to 40?

Ride height gain
-7mm
Arch gap loss
-7mm

What wheels do you have now? The easy answer is to simply grab a tape measure and go see how much further the wheel will stick out (but measure it from the tyre, as that's the wider part and is the bit that will rub if anything). I've no idea how close the 370 runs the tyres to the arhes, but my gut is telling me that it ain't that close so I'd have thought that an extra 12mm is going to be fine.

And yes, faffing around with profiles is going to cause that. What's the percentage difference front to rear? That could play havoc with your TCS if it's too big.