[SOLD]Updated headlights - 2006+ SOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT

d95gas

Sorry all, Mark (Suprawookie) jumped on these like greased lightning.   SOLD SUBJECT TO FINAL PAYMENT

I have an excellent condition pair of headlights, these are the updated 2006+ revision, genuine Nissan, and come complete with all bulbs, ballasts, etc.

There are no broken clips, chips or anything like that.

I purchased these mid 2017 with the intention of fitting them to my 2005.  These fit the earlier models without modification, and give the front end a modern like, with the advantage of Bi-Xenon, so greater light output on the dark nights.

Only reason I am selling these and other bits from my collection, is that due to work commitments I just dont get the opportunity to drive the Zed anymore, made worse by just taking delivery of a nice "Grand Sport" ...... Yes I know its a work car, but still very nice  :-)

Looking for £500 incl Secure delivery.

I am based in Darlington, and happy for any local enthusiasts to come and view.

I also travel extensively throughout the UK, so may be possible to drop off at a meeting point.

20171219_064455_zpshbsxqnqd.jpg

20171219_064506_zpsrsdxkb85.jpg

20171219_064516_zpszhjmydqy.jpg

20171219_064535_zpsbo3wmell.jpg 20171219_064551_zps391dcbia.jpg

Other Hi-Res images available for any potential buyers.  I am aware its a bad time of year for this sort of stuff, so as long as we can sort a deposit, I am willing to hold on till the Start of January.

Thanks for looking

Edited by d95gas