hello!

Cue Jim with his £250 Saga policy for the over 70's :lol:

He's bl**dy lucky to get it that price - the two occasions I have rung Saga for a quote (Impreza Turbo and then the ZED) they were the most expensive :scare: I reckon they decided anyone over 50 driving those type of cars was just too risky :p..........

Meh, i just got a couple of quotes on the ZED i was looking at, first was £3,600 (25, licence for 2 years, no NCB) managed to drop it to £2,200 (with my mum on it!) but can't seem to get lower!

Oh well... £2,200 for fully comp for a 350 would still be worth it IMO!

Cheers for all the advice.

Meh, i just got a couple of quotes on the ZED i was looking at, first was £3,600 (25, licence for 2 years, no NCB) managed to drop it to £2,200 (with my mum on it!) but can't seem to get lower!

Thats still pretty expensive mate! I am 21 had licence for 3 and half years 1 year ncb with my mum on it and i am getting it for 1200 bucks

:scare::scare::scare::surrender:

Glad you think it's worth it! :thumbs:

I'm sure you should do better than that judging by what others similar in age/experience have got and you would have some bucks left over for more important things like mods and run out's in Wales...............what say you Beavis :p

Or do you live is Central London when I guess the quote is cheap :surrender:

I'm sure you should do better than that judging by what others similar in age/experience have got and you would have some bucks left over for more important things like mods and run out's in Wales...............what say you Beavis :p

Or do you live is Central London when I guess the quote is cheap :surrender:

Baghdad maybe..... :lol: