[SOLD]For Sale: Mazda RX8 231bhp model - 2006 - Price Reduced - £1600

marzman

Hi,

For sale is my 2006 Mazda RX8, 231 bhp model. Manual.

£1700

£1600

I bought this car in the summer with the intention of using it as a track car.  I've done 1 drift day in it and thats it.  I've literally only driven it twice. :lol:

I put the RX8 through it's MOT, and it needed 2 new rear tyres and a new exhaust gasket, which cost £226 in total.  New MOT expires 08/08/2018.  I've literally done less than 2 miles on the new rear tyres!

The car has 71,700 miles on it - i've done less than 250 miles since i've owned it.  Most of the pictures were taken the day i got the car hence the lack of number plates (it was on a private plate).

The car drives really well - it doesnt have any hot starting issues which are common on these.  I'm aware that RX8's can suffer from serious problems so when purchasing this car i was interviewing the seller just as much as checking over the car.  The car had failed its 2016 MOT due to emissions, and the issue was identified as a faulty CAT, so this was replaced and the MOT was passed.

The previous owner was an orthopedic surgeon who used this as his daily driver on his motorway commute.  He bought the car in 2015 with 42k on the clock, and put 30k on himself on the motorway.

The exterior of the car is in quite good condition - there are a few minor dents here and there.  There is also a little patch of rust forming around the high-level brake light on the rear boot but this is absolutely tiny.

The interior is pretty tatty - the black leather has seen better days, with a couple of very minor rips in the seat bolsters, and the centre console area is badly scratched around the elbow areas.

Other than that, this car would make an ideal track or drift car, or just a cheap, quick daily driver.

Car is located in Biddulph, 20 mins from junction 16 of the M6.

This car owes me £1700 so that's what i'm asking for it.

Here's a video from the only drift day i did in it.

IMG_7680.JPG

IMG_7581.JPG

IMG_7582.JPG

IMG_7585.JPG

IMG_7586.JPG

IMG_7671.JPG

IMG_7674.JPG

IMG_7675.JPG

IMG_7676.JPG

IMG_7680.JPG

IMG_8564.JPG

IMG_8566.JPG