Wanted - 350Z DE or GT4, pre 2006. Bodykit, low miles

EzeePzee

Hi all,

im looking for a decent 350Z, following criteria:

must be lower tax bracket, so pre-2006

UK car, not import

Would love a GT4, preferably in black, but know these are rare.

sub 70k miles, potentially meaning it’s had a clutch replacement previously

FSH

Light modifications isn’t an issue, Nismo bodykit if possible!

Not with a tan interior (although if it’s the right car I can always swap most of this out I suppose)

within a couple of hours drive from Hampshire/Berkshire.

I’ve now been lined up to 3 cars previously, only to find out the sellers are trying their luck and asking for £1000s more than they paid for the car a matter of months ago. A car does not appreciate overnight, so if you’re gonna try It on hen at least please ensure it’s not available to the public on the internet via forums etc. For anyone else in the market for a similar car, please check these forums for the previous owners and for sale threads, don’t want you to get caught out too!

Anyway, drop me a message if you have something that may suit - thanks :)

Edited by EzeePzee
  • Like 1

Thanks, have seen yours already, but as you’ve picked up the tan leather isn’t my ideal choice. I also don’t know if I like the colour, although coming around to it a little I think. Not a fan of those wheels either, but they are easily changed I suppose. 

Thanks - seen it but it’s 200 miles away from me, has some sort of dodgy past (export/import) and so I’ve discounted it for now. 

Also a VERY cheap black GT4 @ £4400 in Scotland, but again MoT history suggests it’s not been on the road for over a year, and that’s a Long way to travel to view a car and find out its a lemon! Haha. 

Just now, EzeePzee said:

Thanks - seen it but it’s 200 miles away from me, has some sort of dodgy past (export/import) and so I’ve discounted it for now. 

Also a VERY cheap black GT4 @ £4400 in Scotland, but again MoT history suggests it’s not been on the road for over a year, and that’s a Long way to travel to view a car and find out its a lemon! Haha. 

That black gt4 was for sale with exactly the same add and photos nearly 2 years ago before I bought my zed and I'm 99% sure it's dodgy... 60k miles gt4 should be nearly twice that price in all honesty aha!

Take your time looking, one will come up :thumbs:

To be quite frank, you are asking for a car (either the low miles or GT4) that hardly comes up but are not willing to travel? If you plan to keep the car for a while and want something pristine then get the best you can rather than one that will do that is closeby. Clear your weekends and go look at some. Yes some will be a waste of time, but many can be vetted via free sites/apps which show up history. 

Oh and don't be frightened of imports (and they certainly are not 'dodgy') if they have been in the country 5-10 years any issues will have shown themselves by now and it will have a decent history in the UK, if an owner wants to thrash a car then hide the issues they can do that with a UK car as much as an imported one. 

I might have what your looking for,

in short the following details and pm if your  want to know more inc pics.

2003 350z gt in sunset red (orange) with orange interior, 66k on the clock. Uk car and a car have been using for show and shine competition (so yes it’s very clean to say the least) . I’m in Cornwall if you want to view. 

9 hours ago, coldel said:

To be quite frank, you are asking for a car (either the low miles or GT4) that hardly comes up but are not willing to travel? If you plan to keep the car for a while and want something pristine then get the best you can rather than one that will do that is closeby. Clear your weekends and go look at some. Yes some will be a waste of time, but many can be vetted via free sites/apps which show up history. 

Oh and don't be frightened of imports (and they certainly are not 'dodgy') if they have been in the country 5-10 years any issues will have shown themselves by now and it will have a decent history in the UK, if an owner wants to thrash a car then hide the issues they can do that with a UK car as much as an imported one. 

You can’t blame a man for trying, right? :) 

Im in no rush to buy, and have missed out on a couple of gems recently which met my exact requirements - so I know they exist. Therefore there is no rush to travel 350+ miles to look at a car with a suspect history (Scottish Gt4 example used here). 

Perhaps if I was in a rush then I’d need to travel further. I’d also prefer to buy a car from the forums that I know has been looked after if possible - hence why I started a thread just in case. 

With regards to imports, these typically cost me more to insure (some insurers won’t touch at all, meaning less choice or competition for my business) , and don’t all come with the GT spec of UK cars. Otherwise I’d be happy to consider them :)

Edited by EzeePzee