Ordered a new Z - Pics included

Stew

X6R Ninja....... :teeth:

Ok, ordered a bike. A 2007 model ZX6R Ninja in a rather bright shade of orange. Went for the 2007 model as it's near identical to the 2008 but without horrible graphics and orange was off the menu in '08! Got a good deal too!

ninja.jpg

Looked at the new R6 too. Wasn't really looking for a new bike (a few years old would have been fine) however it's all Lomotos fault! :p

Just kidding but he rightly pointed out at the price you can get these for why buy used??? :lol:

Just have to wait for delivery now!

Less than 6k bud. There are cheaper available but not anywhere near local! I think 5600 was the cheapest in the UK that I could find!

You can pick up an unregistered 636 (05 or 06 models) for 5k brand new!

You did Tim. You're a good man! I'm looking into some further training too aswell as the offer from my colleague.

Looking after future customers! B)

not sure if they do them oop in scootland but the police do ride out courses which are cheap and very good :thumbs:

if this is your first sportsbike then take it easy mate, the bike is much more capable than you will have the gonads for :scare:

B) best way to be mate ;) most accidents on bikes with more power include a hedge and a bike, no other vehicle, its usually a case of too fast into a corner which the bike can handle but the rider bottles it, brakes and the bike sits up :headhurt:

this is very very common, extra training is the key, the keith code stuff is pretty good, learn to use the vanishing point B)

http://www.sportbikes.com/articles.aspx?id=374

you'll love it B) the power is :thumbs:

I've never seen Tempur up close. The Kwaks paint is gorgeous! It is very orange but it has a lot of gold through it too.

***Girly comment coming*** It's really sparkly! :blush::lol: According to my girlfriend!