Going ESR on Friday

Zedrush

Yep my new name is let down jay :blush:

arguments with Gf has made me not go this friday, as didnt know she was off work, and asking her to come with me on a 10 hour round trip, to do my car, is an accident waiting to happen :dry: So apologies to Phil, called him up he is sending me the stuff. Perhaps a good thing as I just got paid and got a feeling had I gone up I could quite easily spend lots more up there :headhurt:

sorry all, thanks Phil for sorting stuff out for me

:thumbs:

arguments with Gf has made me not go this friday, as didnt know she was off work, and asking her to come with me on a 10 hour round trip, to do my car, is an accident waiting to happen :dry: So apologies to Phil, called him up he is sending me the stuff. Perhaps a good thing as I just got paid and got a feeling had I gone up I could quite easily spend lots more up there :headhurt:

Good job I didnt take Phil up on a bet about you turning up then, would have lost me some money! hehe.

You should let your GF drive you car for a bit. I let Amanda drive mine and she's well up for road trips now and it saves me driving all the time :thumbs:

Good job I didnt take Phil up on a bet about you turning up then, would have lost me some money! hehe.

You should let your GF drive you car for a bit. I let Amanda drive mine and she's well up for road trips now and it saves me driving all the time :thumbs:

Let me put on my flame suit before I say this..... ahem...

She can only drive automatics :headhurt:

She can only drive automatics :headhurt:

Is she American :teeth:

nope... worse.... blond :blush:

Natural? Amanda is blonde sometimes but not enough to be a laibility behind the wheel :lol: Last time we were out I was trying to teach her heel-toe! Shes got the hang of bliping the throttle on downshifts when coming into a fast corner :thumbs:

think i'll still go and hope i can sweet talk Big Phil into fitting my new plenum for me. gonna need to take my car and it's new bodykit for a ride :teeth:

hope you're not gonna ring beavis up the night before wales jay with the same rubbish excuses :p

think i'll still go and hope i can sweet talk Big Phil into fitting my new plenum for me. gonna need to take my car and it's new bodykit for a ride :teeth:

hope you're not gonna ring beavis up the night before wales jay with the same rubbish excuses :p

:p no faith I am there, already booked and paid for the hotel and dragging her with me, had to entice her to coming by buying her a nintendo DS and also booking her up a massage, only way she'd come :dry:

:p no faith I am there, already booked and paid for the hotel and dragging her with me, had to entice her to coming by buying her a nintendo DS and also booking her up a massage, only way she'd come :dry:

when it comes to buying your TVR are you going to buy her 'doggy hospital' or some rubbish for her DS to quieten her? :p

Brng her here, we can do massage :teeth:

Brng her here, we can do massage :teeth:

lol if your massage skills are anything like your bodged up carpet laying skills, then i dont think that would be a good idea :lol::p