[SOLD]350z Roadster, one previous owner, low miles.

Kev

No longer for sale. Had to cancel 3 viewings due to weather. I've decided to wrap her up for the winter and I'll sell in spring. 

I've decided to sell my 350z roadster. As it's just not getting enough use. 

It's been my second car for 3 years. I was planning to keep long term and make a few subtle mods, but I haven't got the time at the moment. And the garage I've been using to store it is no longer available. 

The details of the car are as follows. 

2005 350z GT Roadster 

39,000 miles

UK car

One previous owner

Service history (mostly Nissan)

10 months MOT

Plate included

Rays with Bridgestone tyres

Brembo brakes

Bose stereo

Heated leather

The car is completely original apart from Z badges and a Nismo gt titanium shift knob which I fitted recently. 

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/body-styling/gear-knobs/455-350z-nismo-gt-titanium-shift-knob-32865-rn013.html

I also bought new Nissan floor mats from Tarmac in the recent group buy. 

The car has had new discs and pads within the last 1000 miles and the banana arms were replaced a couple of months ago by Lockwood and greenwood. I used Oem rather than copy parts, supplied by Clark motorsports. 

I have receipts for all of the above. 

I'm including the plate in the sale. It seems a shame to remove it. It left the dealership with that reg and it still has the original dealer plates. The car previously belonged to a friend so I've known it from new and it seems like part of the car. 

The car is in exceptional condition for its age. The rays haven't been refurbed. They have some kerb marks and bubbles due to their age. I never refurbed as I was planning to replace them with te37's. 

The paint is in good condition. There are a few very light scratches that will easily polish out on the rear bumper. Thanks to a local garage I used for the last MOT. It was raining when I collected the car so I didn't notice them.  

It must be one of the lowest mileage, lowest owner cars around. 

Any question please feel free to ask.

Not looking for px or trade. 

Thanks

IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0210.PNG

(

IMG_0239.PNG

Edited by Kev
Price reduction.
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I was going to price the car at £7000 towards the end of next month. 

Ive recently suffered a close bereavement and as a result I’m not as enthusiastic about getting my Z taxed and insured for summer as I usually am. 

Im open to sensible cash offers. 

Thanks. 

I’ve had a lot of questions about the wheels because the ad says they need a refurb. So I took a few pics. 

I like to to be honest in ads. They’re far from bad. 

95777AEF-5753-4A6F-892A-BB7BA4A8416F.jpeg

416D7BB8-9BAD-4FDD-A1CA-2FD2AB2B324E.jpeg

77440670-A440-4937-962E-B8BD95A2FF3C.jpeg

A61C3D07-9A67-4B0E-BECB-C9F9AEDB0F7B.jpeg

Edited by Kev

Looks like my car will be going tomorrow. I’ve got really mixed feelings about it. 

Circumstances dictate I have no choice, but i really will miss my car. It’s been great and a pleasure to own. 

No doubt the new owner will join the forum. He’s a really nice guy and he has a mint RX7 that will no doubt get a lot of love on here.