Number plate

Simmz

Always been tempted with a personalised number plate and found one that I actually like.

The only problem is it wouldn't suit the shape of the square Japanese number plate.

Just wondered is there anyway to get around this, or do you know if it's possible to have like 2 letters on top and 5 on the bottom instead of the standard 4 on top & 3 on the bottom.

Thanks a lot :)

Everyone seem's to go on about number plates, e.t.c, getting pulled by the police. But on my plate on a U.K car, has four letters, two spaces then one letter, never had nothing, had the car since last april, so nearly a year, god time fly's by !

Defo worth a plate though either somethign Z related or a personal, adds the extra touch !

Easy to change the front number plate to a UK version (i.e. 7 digits across) but the back plate might require a bumper replacement first.

Wasn't P15 ULT selling one on eBay??? Or was that someone else I'm thinking of?

sold yeaterday for about 30quid

get that plate bought...its a cracker :thumbs:

I had mine spaced as N11XY on the top line and D (my surname initial) on the bottom. I got stopped. I now have it all on one line through the middle of the square plate N11 XYD - boring but legal. I have a uk style plate on the front.

£999

Next up is the bodykit, exhaust, popcharger & plenum spacer then cry like a girl when I check my bank :p

Just dont look, thats what I do. I told HSBC I'll be green and have no paper statements, so unless I go online I dont know how much in debt I am :lol::lol:

Excellent plate btw, I think you could get away with DJ 51MMZ spacing on a UK plate but not on a JDM. Std rear bumpers come up every now and again, put a Wanted thread up and see what people have. You've forked out for the plate, you may as well finished it off :thumbs: