Own up !!! who voted for these shysters in power

lomoto

:rant: did anyone ?? I cant seem to find anyone to own up to voting for these B******ds ,or dont I speak to enough drug addled , state dependant no hopers , that dont run cars ??

Road tax up £200 just like that !! 100% for F***ks sake it's a joke.... if this happened in France for example they would be burning politicians in the street :rant:

The B****tds came out with the statement that they were holding up the extra duty of 2p a litre on fuel to help the motorist (which with someone doing say 10k miles a year would save about £30-40 ) Then go and slap a 100% Road tax rise on...£200 do they all think were F*****king stupid,??

Whilst the majority of MP's are happily fiddling their expenses :rant::angry:

I detest this government :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Does the tax hike take effect for all aged Z's or just new ones??? I can't seem to find any info about it online.

Oh by the way Tim, I most certainly did not vote for these penny pinching do gooders who have no idea about the real world!!! :rant::rant:

Does the tax hike take effect for all aged Z's or just new ones??? I can't seem to find any info about it online.

Oh by the way Tim, I most certainly did not vote for these penny pinching do gooders who have no idea about the real world!!! :rant::rant:

All age cars 2001 upwards... :rant:

I certainly 'kin didn't. I cannot believe the mess they have got us into. 'We will only borrow £20bn.....' (ooops, we seem to have borrowed over £100bn :doh::pinch: )

Spacktards.

While Denmark and Sweden are having meetings about how they can use their surplus to help the country, we have no surplus so wiwth recession looming we get taxed more. :wacko: Incompetency at it's best! :rant:

if you look at the tax brackets tho, the higher bands are only relevant to cars registered after 23rd march 06. so its only the news Zeds that will see the increase.

its still crazy....all this money and the worst roads in europe!! (thats not official by the way) :lol: