V3 N3R Style Polyurethane front bumper group buy

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Following on from the V2 group buy - details below PLEASE read previous thread for details , it seems the majority of people were more interested in the N3R or V3 style so here it is

VDOvEET.jpg

UMJe5Rz.jpg

These are more expensive than the V2's

If we get 5 then its £575 a bumper plus delivery (£25 mainland UK)

If we can get 10 then its £495 a bumper plus delivery  (£25 mainland UK)

***IMPORTANT***

DELIVERY WILL BE 6-8 WEEKS from closing of the group buy, now this is going to be hard enough to keep tabs on as it is so please only post if genuinely interested and you have the cash ready, I know people get impatient so if anyone drags the heels on payment then it will delay it for others so please.

Group buy will run for 2 weeks

In terms of payment, we would need full payment up front for the Group buy offer

Research, Research, Research

Before committing to buy please do some research, there are hundreds of US customers using these so I encourage you to look into it, go on the US Facebook pages, ask questions etc. Polyurethane will be a little heavier than Fiberglass and prep is completely different.

We are very experienced in selling Polyurethane and we have seen that a hell of a lot UK body shops are clueless when it comes to installation and painting of Polyurethane and ABS Plastic body parts so find the right one and discuss with them first, if you don't want them to prep it then do it yourself as its easy (see you tube link below) - Just don't hand it over to them in raw form without instructions or an explanation as they will more than like make a mess of it. These are a special order product that we can't accept returns on so make sure your happy prior to purchase.

Daft question, on the Nismo V3 the vents in front of the wheel arches take the reflectors, on this version they just look like vents, is that correct?

How are the vents/grill in the normal V3 mounted v3 here? Looks like mesh could be added across the back but the vertical struts would be more complicated?

6 hours ago, Tarmac@TarmacSportz said:

To ship one of these on their own you would be looking at probably £1000

Thanks for letting me know.

Perhaps if you do another group buy in the future, or dare I say it...do a Tarmac edition, count me in.

Right now I need new rear boots, gearbox rebuild and custom bracket subframe for my bucket seat !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...