My service price report, A huge thanks to all 350z-uk owners

M350ZB

Right had a busy weekend, car going in, in the morning for the p3 service, and there fitting the pads for £50, ill let ya all know how i get on with the dealer ?

And also give you my verdict on the ferodo ds2500 pads, should be fun !

:teeth:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right had a busy weekend, car going in, in the morning for the p3 service, and there fitting the pads for £50, ill let ya all know how i get on with the dealer ?

And also give you my verdict on the ferodo ds2500 pads, should be fun !

:teeth:

Be interested to hear how it goes. I need a P1 next week and if Dan Perkins do a good job I will use them as I can see them from my office! Usually use B'stoke Nissan as thats where I got it but the warrenty has run its course now and I dont think I'll reknew it. May get an L1 from Dan Perkins rather than a P1.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Excellent service from dan perkins in slough, got my service done, and got my discs skimmed, as well as a free M.O.Y, nice little sandwich shop over the road and if not the two joe's keep ya ammused with there chit-chat, also got a sweet loking 08 plate 350z in orange and a blue 240Z, will try post pics up some time next week, what i took on my phone, overall top-qualtiy people i think, no problems, pads DONT squeak, free M.O.T, what was handy as mine runs out end of month, love it ! :thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Excellent service from dan perkins in slough, got my service done, and got my discs skimmed, as well as a free M.O.Y, nice little sandwich shop over the road and if not the two joe's keep ya ammused with there chit-chat, also got a sweet loking 08 plate 350z in orange and a blue 240Z, will try post pics up some time next week, what i took on my phone, overall top-qualtiy people i think, no problems, pads DONT squeak, free M.O.T, what was handy as mine runs out end of month, love it ! :thumbs:

Thats good to know mate, its a lot easier for me to drop my car in there when in work. I need an MOT soon, might ask if they can do it as well as my service. Sorry if this has been covered before, but did you get any sort of discount mentioning the forum?

yeah sort of, the servicing manager his name is mark, he knows ricky, i got a bit of discount, he cant really disount parts but labour he can, worked out a treat for me, going back up there thursday mornign for my M.O.T as i had my private plate on, lol, !!!!!!!!!!! If you want, let me knwo what ya want done and ill try get you a good price ?

:thumbs:

yeah sort of, the servicing manager his name is mark, he knows ricky, i got a bit of discount, he cant really disount parts but labour he can, worked out a treat for me, going back up there thursday mornign for my M.O.T as i had my private plate on, lol, !!!!!!!!!!! If you want, let me knwo what ya want done and ill try get you a good price ?

:thumbs:

Thanks for the offer mate. I want a P1 service so nothing major. Also tempted to get the MOT done there if they'll do it for free like yours :teeth:

Going to pop over on the way home, I'm just on the other side of the railway line so its only a 2min walk to go see them.

Im up there tommorrow if ya about ill be in there about 9,30 am hopefully with traffic free roads, lol !

Mine went in today. Shame I didnt know you'd be back in the week as I'd have booked it in for tomorrow! Swing past the train station and you'll see mine parked up in the small car park ;) How long will you be about, might be able to pop down and say hi. Could see if they'll let us loose in either of the Zeds in the showroom :teeth:

Just got back, M.O.T sailed threw, :thumbs: , top qaulity service again i must say and a big help to joe who sorted me plates for me B) . I saw a 53 plate 350z in the nissan car park, looked sweet, had the owners sticker on there, so someone from here, had a carbon front lip, looked the dogs b***oxs, might be a bit to low for me, but still looks B) with all the extra carbon touches (wing mirrors, side door piece, e.t.c). Also loved the wheels it had on it, put even more ideas in my head now, have to find out who it is, and get price of the front carbon spolier lip thing, might look B) with my chrome grill !, Was a shame didnt have time to read ya msg this morning, but yeah all good and good service ! :thumbs:

:surrender: Deeeeerrrr confusion it was yours lol, love da carbon, wil have to talk more, lol !

Haha yeah I was just thinking that when I read you post about being there "tomorrow" which I read today, but you posted it yesterday! :lol::lol::lol:

Should have known, I was there at 8am, but could have popped over to say hi when you got there if I'd realised!

Glad the service went well and you like my car :teeth::blush:

EDIT: Also just reaslise I got my first spotted :yahoo:

Yeah its lookin good, like da carbon front lip, and da other carbon touches, and love da wheels, been lookin for some for my blade, very tempter, lol !

And Con-Grats, :thumbs: I still ant got one :surrender:

carbon lip, wheels etc supplied by us give us a call if your interested.

Yeah its lookin good, like da carbon front lip, and da other carbon touches, and love da wheels, been lookin for some for my blade, very tempter, lol !

And Con-Grats, :thumbs: I still ant got one :surrender:

carbon lip, wheels etc supplied by us give us a call if your interested.

No no, the lip isnt made any more. Limited run by Varis just for me :p (just kidding)

In all seriousness, Phil is the man to see, I got most of my stuff off him, not only cos he can beat nearly all prices, but his customer service is spot on :thumbs:

Is looking good mate, o also what stubby is that ya got on it, and how ya car go, all ok ? :thumbs:

Yup, all good, service was excellent, all went through without a hitch. Met Mark the Service Manager, nice chap, had a quick chat about the cars and how they like to help the club members with preferential prices when they can. Generally all good, back in Sept for my free MOT :thumbs:

Stubby is linked in the stubby thread somewhere, one of the eBay jobbies, comes with 3 different lengths of bar to put on it. Will dig out the link if you want.

• 4 months later...

Right after my right up on my service from slough-Nissan, and praising them and thanking them for all the effort and work e.t.c, not forgetting seeing Chris I's, car, looks B), i now am furious. :rant::rant::rant::angry::angry::angry::angry:

After being away for two weeks, coming back two weeks ago today in fact, i took the Zed for a spin as you do, lol. I parked it on the drive and it sat there for the week, last week-end, i went go-kartin with the lad,s, and after go karting i noticed a tiny amount of oil as i reversed out of the car park, i had a quick look under neath my car, and could see that there was a slight leak, so i then checked the oil, and all ok. I headed straight home driving very carefully, starring at the oil pressure.I have not had time to look at it untill this evening. finally had some spare time and got under it, took both under pans off, and could see oil covering most things, lol. I started thinking it going to be somethign serious. Looking around for ages, i could not find nothing. Then my old man touched the oil filter, and tried tightening it, i have never seen somethign so loose in my life, we could turn it liek 3-4 full turns. I am furious with this as this could of cost me so so so much more :rant::angry::rant: , what dodgy work men must they employe, surely a sports car, a GT, you would take some care and pride, the service and the people there were spot on and very helpfull, but finding this out, i am well and truly :angry: !!!!!!!

Just thought i would share this with you !!!!!!!!!!!!

:surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender:

Guest prescience
Thats the one, i just cant believe it, it was stupidly loose though 3-4 like turns, luckily for me i noticed the leak, and wernt bombing down the road and imagine that :rant:

That could've ended in disaster right enough - and almost imossible to prove. I lived not too far from Slough (Henley) before I moved up north, and I can recommend Fish Bros at Swindon - a long drive but they handled my S/C Z in their stride :D