F.A. Cup

Ian

Yup a Cardiff fan :teeth:

Barnsley is the tie we wanted really. They are the most beatable out of the 3 for us. Although it depends really which Cardiff team turns up on the day :)

Hopefully see you in the final!

Our tickets go on sale at the end of this week, so second trip to Wembley in less than a year to watch the Baggies (let's hope we do better this time than against Derby...)

• 5 weeks later...
Well I was wrong- we had not used up all our luck against Man U... we had a lot left to beat West Brom :yahoo: ... sorrry Lincolnbaggie.

So Ian... bring in on! :boxing:

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up!!!!!!!

:teeth:

Doubt I'll be there though :dry: Couldn't get a ticket for the semi & we are selling even less for the final :rant:

Well I was wrong- we had not used up all our luck against Man U... we had a lot left to beat West Brom :yahoo: ... sorrry Lincolnbaggie.

I'll let you off :dry:

Thought we were a tad unlucky (especially with the goal), but for all our pretty tippy tappy football we didn't really cause your defence any problems. Campbell and Distin were immense at the back, and Baros always looked like he'd do something up front.

All in all a great day out, and a good atmosphere between the fans before and after the match helped as well.

As we've been to the new Wembley twice already, we ought to let you less experienced sides have a go I suppose! See you in the Prem next year :teeth:

• 1 month later...