Who wants to see my new ride??

Ash87

Here she is fellas (and ladies)

The pic of it parked next to the Porsche is @*!#. I rushed it because I didn't want to get caught by the owner of the Porsche in case he thought I was admiring his car.

I didn't even see the Porsche until I looked at the pic on my phone 😉

9BE34ABD-B854-4343-BB90-5E2DF7A7D6D4.jpg

23AE5BFA-7003-4086-8D88-5758BE2745D1.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice and at least unlike the Porsche owner you managed to park within the confines of the box. ;)

The Porsche owner is smart, the car park looks fairly empty and it's human isntinct to park next to someone. So if you don't want some douchebag whipping open their door and denting your car you park like that :)

Very nice and at least unlike the Porsche owner you managed to park within the confines of the box. ;)

The Porsche owner is smart, the car park looks fairly empty and it's human isntinct to park next to someone. So if you don't want some douchebag whipping open their door and denting your car you park like that :)

I think you'll find though that some people will think he's a tool for parking like that and possibly even maliciously damage his vehicle on purpose. Especially as it's a nice car, ...there are some jealous folk around unfortunately.

Also some car park firms/councils that patrol certain car parks will give you a ticket for being outside the lines.

The "smart" driver imho will always park as far away as possible from the shop entrance in what is usually a more or less empty area of the car park. If possible parking on the end of a row with the drivers door close to the end meaning no problems getting in your car as well as giving more space on the passenger side just in case someone does park next to you. ;)

Either way that car park looks empty where you both are so no problem as far as I'm concerned but just I wouldn't park like that.

• Like 1

This was on the gym car park. Almost as far away from the building as possible.

It always confuses me when people park as close as possible when visiting a gym. Like they hate exercise so much, they have to park as close as possible... to the gym?!

Anyway, I parked next to the Porsche as I knew he wouldn't be scratching and denying mine.

I used to have a Porsche identical to this one.

Really nice cars, especially the Pdk box. But looking at the pic, I prefer my Zed.

• Like 1