Raising ride height

PeteWiix

This'll be new one for a Zed forum mate...... everybody is always asking about lowering their Zed. I can't think of anyway except new suspension all round, except maybe tyres with a higher profile than the standard 45, but no idea how that would affect the ride of the car. Presumably your drive is on a incline ?

Yeah kind of, the entrance is a communal driveway which goes slightly up then drops slightly and I catch it. Would rather not go down the route of expensive replacements if I can get away with for a few months as I've just spent out getting it put back to standard (yes I'm not normal) as any mods I do will be of my choice. A mate has suggested spacers but have only heard bad things about them.

Unfortunately its a communal driveway so the wood ramps are a no go, might try to find out who is responsible for the entrance though. Air cups good shout but will need to save a few pennies first, looking like I will have to go new suspension and/or tyres and hope that works. TY for the help

• 3 weeks later...

Talk to the people you share the driveway with, see if you can fill the dip with cement. If you're paying for it, they probably won't mind. If it's enough of a drop to catch a standard Z on, it probably niggles them too, just not enough to do anything about.