White?

ExHonda

went westway nissan in manchester today and they had a white gt coupe on the front...it looked good but not as bright as i'd hoped. the pics on this thread look really good but this on a dull day looked almost off white and it didnt tempt me as much as i thought....still got the guy to give me part ex on my kuro black tho!!:lol:

went westway nissan in manchester today and they had a white gt coupe on the front

Think its their demo - been their for a while now - its a sort of pastel white - which I like compared to a glacier panel van white - if thats what you mean?

Been seeing a white import every morning on M56 East bound to Manc past airport this week - looks ace! :teeth:

The 80's are back ! :thumbs:

Friend of mine drives a 120D in white and a 335ci in black.

Says the 335 is much easier to keep clean compared to the white 120D!

So be ready to spend at least the same time cleaning it if you have a black car at the moment....

went westway nissan in manchester today and they had a white gt coupe on the front

Think its their demo - been their for a while now - its a sort of pastel white - which I like compared to a glacier panel van white - if thats what you mean?

Been seeing a white import every morning on M56 East bound to Manc past airport this week - looks ace! :teeth:

The 80's are back ! :thumbs:

fire up the quattro :thumbs:B)