Think im selling up... ouch!

marzman

:not_me:

Hey guys,

I've only had it for 4 months but im gonna have to sell her. I've had a bad back for a couple of months, and i found out this week that i have 2 crushed discs! I've got to have an operation in April!

So - im selling my baby and getting a 4x4 instead - this is my daily driver, and it hurts too much to get in and out - and im only 24!

So, i'll be advertising it from April - where's the best place? My mate sold his Civic Type-R this week on Piston Heads, and it went within a week - i never use it, but is it worth a look (i was gonna use autotrader/local paper.)

I'll still be around the forum - i'll be getting another z next year maybe if i recover properly!

Cheers

Chris.

oh what a shame! Poor you. Like the others said, try pistonheads as it's free, you've nothing to lose. I got quite a bit of interest when I put my type R on there. I would also use ebay classifieds, no bidding involved you just but the price of your car and the good thing is you can put as much info and pics as you like for a very cheap price, I think about £15. I wouldn't even bother with autotrader any more and if I did I would only do the internet bit. Best of luck.