Abandonded Supercars - NSFW

rmmackfc

Sad to see some great motors being left to rot like but guess you would have to be very well heeled to restore most of those exotics.

At least A1's avatar looked extremely fit and raring to go.................. ;):teeth::p

• 2 weeks later...

Thats horrible,

I have been thinking though, rather than investing money is sticks and bonds etc...it seems that there could be more profit made in buying a classic car (doesnt matter the condition) doing it up over time, keeping it in mint condition then selling it in about 30-40 years time! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thats horrible,

I have been thinking though, rather than investing money is sticks and bonds etc...it seems that there could be more profit made in buying a classic car (doesnt matter the condition) doing it up over time, keeping it in mint condition then selling it in about 30-40 years time! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

What are these sticks you talk of, and how are they worth so much? :lol:

Thats horrible,

Trust me mate, there's no money in sticks. :p

Thats horrible,

Trust me mate, there's no money in sticks. :p

There is in ancient timber ;)