Sobering read following some recent threads

Richf

Scary article and vid.

Hence:

- My in-depth research into the exhaust mod and potential fumes

Are you still banging that same drum hahah. Probably because on unmodified cars they've all gone through strict testing to see where potential leaks or bottle necks could occur

The thing is i'm old enough to remember cars without cats and i don't remember people just passing out in traffic ??

Before I could drive I knew that if a car had a blowing exhaust or yiou could smell fumes you had to keep windows open and get it sorted ASAP. Realsied yesterday Ive been driving over 20 years as well :surrender:

Are you still banging that same drum hahah. Probably because on unmodified cars they've all gone through strict testing to see where potential leaks or bottle necks could occur

Well, the OP specifically referenced my thread...

Just explaining that as long as you are aware of the potential dangers, and the necessary precautions are taken, it can be safe.

A leak could occur anywhere, and usually isn't intended. For the sake of a few quid, it seems silly not to install a CO detector just in case. Same reason you have one in your home...