Right Behind Ya Dave!

Alex

Hey guys,

Today I just went to the Nissan dealership and officially confirmed a Nissan to be sent up, will be here in about 7-10 days and if it meets my liking will be checked over and preped for me to get the next day (as I cant see why I wouldnt want it as they come immaculate and are checked).

I ended up going for a colour not mentioned in that previous thread, but its a 350 all the same :teeth:

54 350z GT

Rays

5800 miles

Azure With Black interior

Cant wait and will feel truley worthy of being a member of this site. Will poost some pictures when I see it!

cheers for the replys guys :thumbs: and yeah dave it is hard when your waiting for this a, just like cristmas :D.

Im in Livingston Azure06. And revsport stays not far in Glasgow and Minel your up alot for work too are you not?

I used to have to go up to Motherwell on business, (stayed at the Bellshill Hilton) always went in the Z - despite being a dodgy area, no where near as much traffic as near Manchester.

I would await the welcome to Scotland sign then give her some welly - far fewer police up there and not the fascist brain dead power tripping to$$ers we have down here. :angry:

Lucky you don't have the Z with you V - rough place that :D

considering that the hotel is in front of a lake of some sort, with not much else around, I'd feel pretty safe leaving the Z in the carpark too, tbh. :)

it was the leaving it in motherwell all day I worried about :boxing:

Lucky you don't have the Z with you V - rough place that :D

considering that the hotel is in front of a lake of some sort, with not much else around, I'd feel pretty safe leaving the Z in the carpark too, tbh. :)

A lake ? It will be a giant puddle :D

looks like a lake to me mate, boats and everything! :lol:

You're in Scotland now mate - we don't have lakes we have lochs !! :p

Gus

ps Before anyone replies, yes I do know that there is one lake in Scotland, but it isin't at Motherwell :D