RB ARCHES

zebedy

Anyone know what width wheels and offset I'd need if I was going to fit these arches. I know the front arches gives you +50MM track each side and rears are +100MM as side.

Just weighing up the cost against whether on not I like it enough on a Roadster :blush: :blush:

13.5j rears is perfect on mine and I have gone 12j fronts which is a little bit out.will think 10.5j/11j will be ideal for fronts

around -15/-20 offset

Edited by valy
  • Like 1

13.5j rears is perfect on mine and I have gone 12j fronts which is a little bit out.will think 10.5j/11j will be ideal for fronts

around -15/-20 offset

Thats how you do it properly ^

Which I imagine would cost about the same as a DE 350z circa £4000 as those size wheels would be custom built and not on anyones shelf

If you want to do it on a budget then there are options but you will need huge spacers

around -15/-20 offset

Thats how you do it properly ^

Which I imagine would cost about the same as a DE 350z circa £4000 as those size wheels would be custom built and not on anyones shelf

If you want to do it on a budget then there are options but you will need huge spacers

yup,waited 5 months for mine to be built in Japan and shipped over here,got the price right as well as you have to think about the tyres and they don't come cheap in those sizes

Adjust that front poke with a little camber Valy ;)

thought about this Mike...waiting though to fit my air suspension first and then see how it fits
  • Like 1

mmm more than what Id want to pay. Was thinking 40mm spacers and the rest with offsets. Perhapse this kit needs huge money to pull it off. Thanks I think Ive answered my own question

yea to do a RB with quality you need to budget 7-9K