BUMPER REFLECTOR COLOUR CODED KITS (Inc photos)

zippypooz

This kits fits directly over the existing orange front spoiler reflectors adding a more modern look to your DE zed!

Made from high quality self adhesive reflective vinyl, this kit comprises left and right reflector replacement stickers

enabling you to colour code your reflectors in around 5 minutes...rather than having to remove the spoiler to replace them

with expensive over-priced plastic ones! See photos below.

This particular kit fits DE only!

So heres the price: £15 delivered per pair. 

Payment via paypal via the friends and family payment option please, PM me and I'll send you my details.

This price is for reflective colours. White, Black, Red, Yellow, Blue or Green. Please state which colour you require.

They'll be sent recorded delivery/signed for.

Please allow 2-4 days for delivery.

You're welcome to PM me regarding purchasing and questions.

HR version...

This version will need to be sent to me.

The reflectors are wrapped including the edges then the reflective panel is applied to the face. £35.00 delivered for the pair.

This is the difference between the two as the DE version is flat...the HR has edges which will show should you just put a reflective sticker on to the face.

See picture below. Photo is of the completed HR reflector, wrapped and off the car.

I can just supply the reflective panel too should you not be concerned that the edges would remain orange. £21.50 delivered per pair.

For the price i think this is a great little mod that makes a real difference to the car.

Easy to fit, wet or dry, just spray a little soapy water on to the clean reflector and to the rear or the sticker,

slide it into position and squeegy it on, gently but firmly working the water out from the middle up and then the middle down.

Make sure you get all of the water out. Thats it...no fuss. (DE)

I have my black ones on already!

Thanks guys.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Great product this. BTW I have my old reflectors and one has a slight crack to the plastic, it may need a bit of a rub down but should be hidden once wrapped. You can have them if you like Zippypooz to make it easier for the HR ones. Don't want anything for them and they're just getting in the way at work :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...