The sl114 Test

Zedrush

Hey, its Liams girlfriend here...Hes obviously intouch with his feminine side. He looks great in those leather trousers!!! :lol::scare:

I will take your word for it :surrender::lol:

This is what happens when you surf the net with the Mrs next to you :blush::lol:

Nice one sarnie.. whats his name? :teeth::p

Hey, its Liams girlfriend here...Hes obviously intouch with his feminine side. He looks great in those leather trousers!!! :lol::scare:

This is what happens when you surf the net with the Mrs next to you :blush::lol:

Don't be jealous, you had your chance :p

Don't be jealous, you had your chance :p

:cry::dummy::lol:

ha did anyone else get REALLY worried when it was loading and went all the way up to 100%?

I got 30%, pretty bad seeing as when I did a similar one a few years back it said I made Chuck Norris look like a bender.

:lol: Yes, I saw it going to a hundred, and was prepared to put a gun to my head :headhurt::lol: Bloody loading page, bet that got everyone worried :lol:

Chuck norris is a bender :boxing: