Servicing Near Bath

PeteWiix

What level of servicing are you after? The oil and filter changes are a doddle to do yourself as are the belts. Plenty of guides on youtube.

Plugs coolant and brake fluid aren't too bad to do either but are more involved.

Any competent garage should be able to carry out the work but I'd recommend supplying the fluids yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently working away in China so gave the keys to my local mechanic (he has owned/driven big engines cars). Left the keys with him last Wednesday, text him yesterday and he hasn't even picked it up from my house. Slightly annoyed as I return this Saturday and the plan was (depending on jet lag) get home shower and straight into the zed for a drive. If it's still not done I may just say forget it and pop across to longwell green and see if they can fit me in.

Will also be looking for a pro-valet service (possibly a mobile one) as me and cleaning cars don't seem to work well, never get it looking perfect so am willing to pay someone to give it that extra little touch. The problem I have is that there is a river and lots of trees next to my house so after a week or so I get this green coating on my car and I always miss bits. Gonna search local ads when I get back from my trip but always looking for recommendations