Issue with forum when using Chrome on laptop

I seem to be having a right mare viewing the forum when using the chrome browser on my work laptop (I'm on my break, honest!)

I find myself having to refresh the page multiple times before it loads, and even then sometimes it won't load anything with a hyperlink or images, or it will only display half of the posts when viewing a thread.

I'm having to use IE at the moment *shudder* which for some reason, is only recording half of my keystrokes at the moment?! It's taken an age to type this!

HELP!

Using Chrome to view and type this. No issues at all.

Anyone else?

IE has an issue with the forum or visa versa. We've rectified it at our end before only for the next IE update to **** it up.

When you type in full editor there is a little toggle switch above the text box. Click then then try typing. Disabling the extras sometimes resolves it.

Thanks, I've just done that which has been a slight improvement, the number of times I have to refresh has gone down significantly but it's still not 100%. Can only think it's due to our network being routed through Sweden (where my company is based) that might be causing the issue, as I don't have the same problem at home when using phone/ipad... Might take my laptop back with me today to see if it does it on my home network...

I forgot how awful Internet Explorer is!

Edit: I definitely think it's a problem my end, not the forum, just trying to see if anyone else has had this issue before!

Edited by mammoth200

Starting to narrow it down to being just my laptop/chrome on my laptop... Running with no extensions at all, cleared history, cache etc, still does it. If I go over to IE it works fine (minus the issue with typing). It's only this website as well, everything else works great. I'm confused!