Not for sale

Zedrush

A piccy of the spoiler would help sell it, Jay, and also which version it is :thumbs:

will get pics tomo mate big phil will tell you its brandnew its version 1 just recieved it then changed mind as went with different spoiler lol.

wheels are on ebay will ask 500 quid on ebay, but members on here can have 400 :thumbs:

A piccy of the spoiler would help sell it, Jay, and also which version it is :thumbs:

will get pics tomo mate big phil will tell you its brandnew its version 1 just recieved it then changed mind as went with different spoiler lol.

wheels are on ebay will ask 500 quid on ebay, but members on here can have 400 :thumbs:

Jay you can just send the spoiler back and we will give you a refund no problem.

Will take the Rays off your hands as well.

Jay you can just send the spoiler back and we will give you a refund no problem.

Hi phil you sure? Its my fault as change of mind you will lose out if you give me refund. I wouldnt accept refund anyway from you, store credit is more valuable as still want to buy loads from you if thats okay :blush:

Hi phil you sure? Its my fault as change of mind you will lose out if you give me refund. I wouldnt accept refund anyway from you, store credit is more valuable as still want to buy loads from you if thats okay :blush:

Whichever you want no problem either way.

if you want the money for the wheels by paypal can do that right now.

Once hes finished with them more than happy to take them off your hands

sorry mate if they come again got to give andyspak first dibs... :blush:

wish I had two sets now lol :blush:

Thats a shame about the wheels Jay but thanks anyway. If you do decide to sell them in the future, I'll definitely be interested.