Sequential led rear indicators.

Auckies

I fitted them on the front..long story short.. it went tits up due to bad workmanship and ended up sueing the company.

Rears that I have seen work and look absolutely mint were done by Zleds in the US and cost BIG bucks

I have a new Audi A6 Quattro with the sequential indicators on rear.. love em, but don't understand why Audi didn't do the front as well 🤔

I personally love the new style LED indicators, brake lights, headlights etc etc we see on new cars, however, they look awful on older cars. They don't suit the styling of 10 years ago and look like cheap and nasty Ricer add ons. The one exclusion may be the front reflectors, where if done right, can actually look well.

• Like 2

Hi.

Thanks for the replies. I saw the ones available from USA or Taiwan, tempting but expensive if it went wrong. Tried a Head up Display and that nearly set fire to the car. You would think with all the Z'ds in the UK some styling firm would do them.

Not a fan of the rear ones on the Z, they look too... arcade-y(?)

These front ones though...

That's my Zed on you tube..sadly the **** who did the work made a complete f@#k up of the job and I ended up having to sue him. Shame because otherwise it would have looked fantastic 😣

That's my Zed on you tube..sadly the **** who did the work made a complete f@#k up of the job and I ended up having to sue him. Shame because otherwise it would have looked fantastic ������

Think I remember reading that. Was it shoddy electronics or just not re-sealed properly?

Edited by Strudul

Hi.

I like the front indicators aswell, on the same colour Z'd as mine. Now I know how easy it is to ask questions on here I am sure I will be back. Tyres are next on the list, and cruise control has stopped working!

That's my Zed on you tube..sadly the **** who did the work made a complete f@#k up of the job and I ended up having to sue him. Shame because otherwise it would have looked fantastic ������

Think I remember reading that. Was it shoddy electronics or just not re-sealed properly?

Both sadly.... 😑

Both sadly.... 😑

That sucks D:

Tempted to DIY my own, but don't fancy putting them in the oven when they are so valuable, nor do I trust myself to reseal them properly.

Both sadly.... ������

That sucks D:

Tempted to DIY my own, but don't fancy putting them in the oven when they are so valuable, nor do I trust myself to reseal them properly.

Oven is one method.. there are other ways. I have done it with rear MR2 lights in the past. That bit I am ok with.. it's the electronics/ wiring I am useless with

Oven is one method.. there are other ways. I have done it with rear MR2 lights in the past. That bit I am ok with.. it's the electronics/ wiring I am useless with

Wiring should be the easy bit. Just gotta get one of the universal kits off ebay for £20 then spend 5 mins connecting it up.

Edited by Strudul

• 1 month later...