Looking to buy a gun metal GT for £16k

Hi everyone

just test driven a 350z and am hooked looking to buy one now. Budget is max £16k.

Spec I would like is UK, gun metal, orange leather, GT, rays alloys.

For that amount I imagine it would be a 2004.

If anyone knows of one for sell please let me know!

Also looking on the interweb but just thought I'd ask here too as you guys seem pretty keen.

Cheers

Gareth

thanks for all the welcome messages guys

some quick qs.

seen a great car but only has the standard 18" alloys. how much to replace with rays and where could i get them? assume dealer price would be £££££

also is the nissan sat nav any good? most cars seem not to have it which suggests not. looks a bit prettier I guess with it but can always stick a tomtom in the cubby hole?

how much are a set a tyres roughly? just something for me to bear in mind when im out tyre kicking

thks!

Gareth

Rays are readily available. Expect to pay around £800 for a decent set with tyres.

The Nissan sat nav is ok I think. It cost about 2.5K option or something so that's probably why most don't have it. Tom tom mod is well covered in the ICE section (hit search)

Tyres are around £400 - £600 a set depending what you get.

Nissan sat nav is ok but not value for money, If the car has got it fine but dont let the dealer load the price because of it.

As a general rule bud dont take any notice of prices for parts from the dealer, there are a lot of very much cheaper options for the same part.

Think Nissan are current quoting about 2.5k or something equally as stupid for rays :scare: