Saw Something NSeXy Today - Post 13

Stutopia

Pop up lights are infinitely cool.

Hope that NSX was a manual!

Yep, manual. Easily the tiniest shifter I've ever seen, the throw was minuscule, it wouldn't have been out of place on a rifle. Spotless underneath too.

The only slightly disappointing thing was the sound, but I only heard it on tick over, not at 8K. Would I drop £70k on one if I had that lying around, not sure. But a great slice of automotive history.

Pop up lights are infinitely cool.

Hope that NSX was a manual!

Yep, manual. Easily the tiniest shifter I've ever seen, the throw was minuscule, it wouldn't have been out of place on a rifle. Spotless underneath too.

The only slightly disappointing thing was the sound, but I only heard it on tick over, not at 8K. Would I drop £70k on one if I had that lying around, not sure. But a great slice of automotive history.

A very good friend of mine has 3 NSX's, all gen 2, manual and one of them is an R :clap:

It's the only one you'll see spotted around now (the other R over here is white, locked up 90% of the time :wacko:)

They are awesome to drive, the R is ridiculous - the sound is for the occupants really, except one of his has a Tubi which sounds mega outside too !

31991035673_0154fd73f2.jpg

Edited by RobPhoboS
  • Like 1