zedrush and limiter.........

stuey

well wot can i say............. :lol:

i met these pair the other night for a brew and a chat as im in the aera.........

these guys are as genuine and straight as they come....... after a tough few days ive had they really cheered me up.......... :)

i went to watch some training with them and believe me guys and girls this is the real deal.......... these lads are professional fighters......... and they are huge aswell......... :scare:

i think that the girls there could have beaten me up...........!! :lol:

something also quite suprising was i asked them wot school they went to and it was the school at which my father was deputy head for 25 years...........

and it turned out that they knew my dad.......!!!!!!!!

what a small world........

i would like to say to jay and dan in front of the whole site that you both are the salt of the earth and helped me tremendously in my hour of need.....

THANKS GUYS........... :thumbs:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cheeky swines :lol: Told ya stuey everyone thinks Im gay.. must be because I know Louis :lol:

Was really great meeting you mate, really small world, it hit danny after you left that he remembers alot from school. He is going to roam through his school photo collection for you and will send you some that you might want :thumbs:

Glad you enjoyed the class as well, never really have anyone come and watch only those training. And yeh I saw the kiss on the cheek the girls gave you, thought that would cheer you up :lol:;)

i think u might only be gay wen your girlfriend isnt there...........

coz after seeing the pic of her i wud deffo not be gay.......!!!

but if it turns out you are jay............ give her me number il sort her out.......!!! :lol:

will be interested to see if dan duz find anything............. keep me posted...... :)

And you didnt tell me you were meeting up? I would have popped along :teeth:

Next time dude.

Stuey, you are 100% correct, they are great guys and so genuine.

Did you notice how camp Jay is? :lol:

i didnt think he was that camp................ :D

maybe you need to be camp to recognise campness............. :lol:

Next time dude.

:lol: Where did this campness come from.. :wacko::lol: Sorry to dissapoint Stuey, Im straight so I wont be handing my girls number to you or my ex :lol::p;)

Definatly send you some pics he finds any from school mate. You gonna have a go training next time you come down?

Next time dude.

:lol: yeah ok you got me there.

Next time dude.

:lol: Where did this campness come from.. :wacko::lol: Sorry to dissapoint Stuey, Im straight so I wont be handing my girls number to you or my ex :lol::p;)

Definatly send you some pics he finds any from school mate. You gonna have a go training next time you come down?

il train the next time im down........... with the max power babe......... :teeth:

Next time dude.

il train the next time im down........... with the max power babe......... :teeth:

:lol: Her mate is all yours dude ;) Max power babe is taken :p

Next time dude.

So Stuey can i now tell Ally that she will be safe on the next Wales run? ;):lol:

Next time dude.

So Stuey can i now tell Ally that she will be safe on the next Wales run? ;):lol:

ally is lovley........... :wub::flowers:

and far from safe................. :lol:

and i have a spare seat so far.............. :teeth:

I think thats a little harsh, I didn't think Jay was that camp, until he started stroking my leg...

I think thats a little harsh, I didn't think Jay was that camp, until he started stroking my leg...

You cheeky git :lol::lol: Dont jump on the bandwagon, everyone at your work place think we are an item :lol::headhurt:

You cheeky git :lol::lol: Dont jump on the bandwagon, everyone at your work place think we are an item :lol::headhurt:

Sarnies now single.. So you can have him. Court case nearly finished so he'll have no ties! :thumbs:

:lol:

Sarnies now single.. So you can have him. Court case nearly finished so he'll have no ties! :thumbs:

Just the ones from your false leg!

Just the ones from your false leg!

That hurts :blackeye::cry: