zedrush and limiter.........

stuey

lololololol at all the ribbing.....good everyone can take jabs at each other and not get their panties in wad as is the case here in the US :)

I've GOT to get myself over to London this summer for sure...I could certainly use a few days of vacation, work has been madness (in a good way!)

Hmm.....F1 @ Silverstone in July right? How about it guys?

Hmm isf you are sure I think we should organize a meet at Silverstone and Give Adam a warm welcome to the members and the country :thumbs: Id be up for it.

Adam please note Hawaiian shirts, and white socks in sandals are actually banned in the U.K :p:lol:

+1

:lol:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam,

if you are coming all the way from the states to watch F1 @ silverstone then I suggest you look at getting a helicopter to the track, yes it will be relatively expensive but will save 2-4 hours of being stuck in traffic jam. They typically shut down a dual-carriageway (a43) so people can get in quicker,

If not look at camping at silverstone to save all the travelling.

Adam,

if you are coming all the way from the states to watch F1 @ silverstone then I suggest you look at getting a helicopter to the track, yes it will be relatively expensive but will save 2-4 hours of being stuck in traffic jam. They typically shut down a dual-carriageway (a43) so people can get in quicker,

Call me a priss, but there is no way I am camping anywhere (I don't like roughing it lolol - I need my room service and tv ;) ), and there is ABSOLUTELY no way I will go in another helicopter (one was enough!)

Adam,

So dramatic lol, trains are good enough