JDM to UK Battery Conversion

Treybleed

Hello people!

Now as the temperatures have dipped quite a bit I'm having trouble starting the fairlady on them stupidly cold days, so thinking of converting and getting a big ol UK battery.

Did some tests and my current 48mh 430CCA halfords battery currently hits about 9.3- 9.5V sometimes 10V (on a warm ish morning) when cranking, so its really struggling. (sits at 12.2V before cranking)

I can buy a UK battery tray no problems, but where can I get hold of the UK terminals? Any car? Does anyone know where in Hampshire you can get these rewired? Any kind of garage? Nissan Dealership?

im not sure on universal clamps but got genuine used UK 350z ones from Alex on here, I fitted it myself pretty straight forward IMO a couple of big connectors for fuse link and a few bolts to undo and redo up for actual terminals, if your not comfortable with that though definately get an auto electrician to do it or your local trusted garage ,

• Like 1