Jockland Hoon! Scottish drive out 7th September

Stew

Which month for the first Jockland Hoon?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which month for the first Jockland Hoon?

• July
    • August
    • September

Just thinking :wacko:

I know the route and its great. As most people driving up north will be wanting to make a weekend out of it what sort of format do you want. Drive up Friday, run Saturday, hotel/pub on Saturday night and drive Sunday. Or a weekend up in Scotland with the drive out on the one day and a fre to shop day.

Anyone got any thoughts on what type of accom they want, Pub/Budget hotel or something bigger.

Jus hoping to gve Stew some input.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thinking :wacko:

I know the route and its great. As most people driving up north will be wanting to make a weekend out of it what sort of format do you want. Drive up Friday, run Saturday, hotel/pub on Saturday night and drive Sunday. Or a weekend up in Scotland with the drive out on the one day and a fre to shop day.

Anyone got any thoughts on what type of accom they want, Pub/Budget hotel or something bigger.

Jus hoping to gve Stew some input.

I was going to include it in a tour, taking in some of the best driving roads in the UK :teeth: , hence why I plumped for September thinking schools are back and a few less 'tourists' to take up the roads & accommodation. So I would expect to be north of the border for 3/4 nights - flexible on arrangements :) - maybe a case of what is available?

Not been on here for ages so just catching up now.

I won't vote for a month but it would have to be 2nd part of August or September to be able due to holidays for my team at work plus I am away myself in July for two weeks for 2000 miles in England, France and Belgium.

Once a date is set, I will definitely go if free.

Had considered selling the Z to raise cash but keeping it now :D

• 1 month later...

Stew love to go - cant keep me away from wee Scottie Land,

ideally Sept and maybe as others have suggested Friday up there stay over somewhere reasonable and back on Sunday night sort of thing???

:thumbs:

Stan

• 2 weeks later...