2006 black facelift 300bhp 58k miles LOWER TAX BRACKET

newkid

Up for sale again, this time it has actually got to go.

It is in good condition inside and out has 2 working keys. All the paperwork and history is present with the car.

2006 nissan 350z gt model.

Black with black leather and factory Sat nav car has 58000 miles on the clock with a full service history.

Last service was at 52k miles a full service inc belts and spark plugs by JAPEX.

Its a UK car and has all the GT goodies with some extras I have added myself.

Upgrades include;

Cobra sports exhaust

BC BR series coilovers fitted by JAPEX

superforma 25mm rear and 20mm front spacers fitted by JAPEX

all-round window tints

pioneer head-unit

nismo gear knob.

Front and rear parking sensors

Exedy clutch and LUK flywheel (replaced at 42,000 miles)

New all-round discs and pads at 52k miles.

The car is mechanically sound and has had a new clutch and flywheel at 42k miles supplied by clarks motorsport. The coilovers and clutch kit were professionally fitted by Japex.

Mot due 03/2017

Price is £9000

Car is located in Melksham, Wiltshire but is also in Milton Keynes every other weekend.

32460979ddc38c2d878491e9e247b26c.jpg

Has also had 2 new rear tyres recently

Edited by newkid

You should have sold this to me a few months ago when I wanted to buy it. I have since bought one but would have had yours no problem. Good luck with the sale this time mate. Someone is going to get a nice car.

Yeah missed a trick there, hope you found something you love anyways :)

I love them all which is why I am on my 3rd Zed. If the 350 Seeker wants mine, I will be after yours. It will cost him a couple of grand less but is still a nice car. unless you want to do a swap plus cash (your way ;) ). That way you get to still drive a nice Zed and buy your other half a pair of slippers for christmas. Sorted.

I love them all which is why I am on my 3rd Zed. If the 350 Seeker wants mine, I will be after yours. It will cost him a couple of grand less but is still a nice car. unless you want to do a swap plus cash (your way ;) ). That way you get to still drive a nice Zed and buy your other half a pair of slippers for christmas. Sorted.

What is yours ? Any pics, details etc?

04 Black GT 70k (just) with FSH. Orange inside ( I didn;t fancy it but it is fine as you don't notice it. New Brembo discs & pads all round, New Pioneer doubledin. 2 new back tyres and Invidia exhaust. Standard alloys ( I would swap for your Rays if you too it so you would have Rays on mine). Goes fine

• Like 1

04 Black GT 70k (just) with FSH. Orange inside ( I didn;t fancy it but it is fine as you don't notice it. New Brembo discs & pads all round, New Pioneer doubledin. 2 new back tyres and Invidia exhaust. Standard alloys ( I would swap for your Rays if you too it so you would have Rays on mine). Goes fine

I will run it by the wife, cant promise anything though....she is expecting a new house not another zed >_>