Great 2 days :(

rickya

Is this national pick on Louis day? :dry:

Oh stop it Louis......... I'm welling up...... :p;)

its ok, im used to seeing grown men cry, usually when i tell them that i am taken and i dont want to cup their balls...jay still hasnt got over it.

LMAO - although I think you are taking what I said a bit far! :lol:

Is this national pick on Louis day? :dry:

Oh stop it Louis......... I'm welling up...... :p;)

its ok, im used to seeing grown men cry, usually when i tell them that i am taken and i dont want to cup their balls...jay still hasnt got over it.

LMAO - although I think you are taking what I said a bit far! :lol:

Well it is the internet after all :teeth:

Bad luck mate if I was you I'd lock myself up in a padded cell :lol:

Nah I'd say your safe mate, maybe just checkin tax!!!

You're giving me hope now! I make a regular trip down the M23 and just when you enter onto the A23 there is normally a camera van with it's set-up outside the van, situated on an overpass. When I started doing this journey I got caught out twice doing 80mph in the middle lane - failed to spot him :dry:

On the first occaision it was not being monitored by man - on the second occaision the man was looking through it - strange thing is the camera did not look like a camera - more like a rectangular black box on a tripod???

G

strange thing is the camera did not look like a camera - more like a rectangular black box on a tripod???

G

Sounds like a camera 2 me :lol:

+1 :lol:

"rectangular black box on a tripod" erm it doesnt sound like it was wearing a disguise :blush:

:lol::lol: Sorry Graham :lol::lol:

No worries - I was kinda hoping you guys would go - "thats not a camera, thats a tax disc reader"! :blush::lol:

Oh well - i've just moved so getting addressed changed on Licence so I'll find out sooner or later as to whether some points are coming me way :dry:

strange thing is the camera did not look like a camera - more like a rectangular black box on a tripod???

G

"rectangular black box on a tripod" erm it doesnt sound like it was wearing a disguise :blush:

:lol::lol: Sorry Graham :lol::lol:

http://www.ukspeedcameras.co.uk/guide.htm#Truvelo

Read and weep. Interesting to note that in some countries its down to the police to prove who was driving.

No worries - I was kinda hoping you guys would go - "thats not a camera, thats a tax disc reader"! :blush::lol:

Oh well - i've just moved so getting addressed changed on Licence so I'll find out sooner or later as to whether some points are coming me way :dry:

G

PMSL :lol: Graham don't think you got anything to worry about does sound like a checker on tax disk, we have em round our way :thumbs:

Yes we have tax disks up north too bud ;)

You see - I feel like a big weight has been lifted with those few chosen words - im even going to ignore this nagging doubt I have in the back of my mind which is saying " me finks im having the p*ss taken outta me" :lol:

P.S. I did not think that National Pick on Louis Day would be closely followed by National Pick on Graham Day??!! :lol::teeth:

• 1 month later...

Phhew!! ;) I seemed to have got away with that speeding ticket/points!!

No letter yet, thank god. Though I have this week invested in the new Road Angel2 with Laser, especially needed now that the licence banning machine is parked in my drive!!

Phhew!! ;) I seemed to have got away with that speeding ticket/points!!

No letter yet, thank god. Though I have this week invested in the new Road Angel2 with Laser, especially needed now that the licence banning machine is parked in my drive!!

Yep I got away with it too - must have been a tax reader camera :p;):lol::lol: