[SOLD]STUNNING NISSAN 350Z GT PACK - 2005 / FACELIFT HEADLIGHTS/BRAKELIGHTS (2005)

RyanT

It’s with a heavy heart I put my Zed up for sale – Text copied from the PH advert:

Extremely clean 2005 GT spec - Heated seats, Rays Alloys, Cruise Control, Bose Audio, Bluetooth.

- One previous owner, he owned it for 9 years and had it serviced at Nissan Aldershot throughout his ownership.

- Full service history (14 stamps), with last service ~1k miles ago. During my ownership it's been serviced every ~6k miles (inc. gearbox/differential oil, coolant/brake/clutch fluid flush, sparkplugs, aux belts). Wants for nothing.

- Recent MOT (19th Sep @ 109,528 miles), has only covered a few hundred miles since, with extremely clean MOT history. Only advisable has been for consumables which were always replaced immediately.

- As required by these cars, it has only ever been ran super unleaded - I've kept every single receipt as reassurance of this.

- Masses of paperwork.

- Enthusiast owned.

This has been without doubt the best car I've ever owned, I don't think there's another car which offers such a comprehensive package for the money. I'm only selling as a recent change in circumstances (relocation closer to work & purchase of a 2nd car) mean that I'm in a position to purchase another, even more irresponsible dream car of mine.

I spent many, many months finding this car, being a late-production DE engined car, many issues of the earlier cars have been rectified (tyre feathering/gearbox issues), while it doesn't suffer from the oil burning issues / oil gallery issues of the revup/HR engined' cars. Plus it's the last year of production before the £500/year tax hike.

This car also looks particularly special compared to others, as it benefits from the following essentials:

- Genuine Nissan LED rear brakelights from the 2006+ models (original units can come with the car if desired).

- The dated orange strips in the headlights have been replaced with clear to resemble the 2006+ cars (inc silvered indicator bulbs).

- Small front lip to rectify the 'Beluga whale'-esque front end as standard. (easily removed if you disagree!)

- Scorpion exhaust & mid-pipe, subtle yet lovely. (original unit can come with the car if desired).

- 'Bose Aux Input Mod’ - Where an aux cable has been soldered into the rear of the original headunit, allowing you to play your own music without a tacky aftermarket unit.

As to be expected it has its share of dinks, dents and marks. But as you can tell from the photos it remains an excellent example. I can provide a link to further in-depth photos/video walk around if required.

It's had an easy life with me, commuting up and down the M5 where it'd return an impressive 34/36 MPG.

It's been absolutely faultless throughout my ownership and wants for nothing, I'd jump in it tomorrow and drive across Europe without hesitation.

Any inspection etc. welcome.

Currently in the process of reverting back to the standard number plate.

Mileage may increase, I'm trying not to use now it's for sale - But I'm visiting friends across country this weekend and I don't know if I can handle the embarrassment of turning up in a Volvo estate...

Any questions feel free to ask, email/text preferred as I live in a fairly rural area and you may struggle to get through as I have no phone signal in my house. Or just message first and I'll venture out to find signal so we can speak.

Located in Minchinhampton.

£5500 £5300

Many thanks,

Ryan

EDIT: the private plate is now off, use reg: RN54 TCY if you want to search the MOT history / get an insurance quote.

neF3l6a.jpg

04FQfmL.jpg

RrTVT6i.jpg

dLBPMjL.jpg

4NrbZvi.jpg

L1GpmNx.jpg

KDzNSPg.jpg

y14rsu6.jpg

OIYAlty.jpg

NVJnP2v.jpg

0y2oCLI.jpg

9nGuTvf.jpg

Edited by RyanT

Title is a bit misleading as you don't have facelift headlights, merely changed a reflector. Apart from that, great photos and a good looking car.

Good point, not really sure how else to word it though and I clarify it in the ad text. Suggestions welcome! 'Clear Headlights'?

Title is a bit misleading as you don't have facelift headlights, merely changed a reflector. Apart from that, great photos and a good looking car.

Good point, not really sure how else to word it though and I clarify it in the ad text. Suggestions welcome! 'Clear Headlights'?

Let the pictures do the talking? Or maybe De-tango'd headlights? lol

• Like 1

Any pics of the dents and dings?

Hi,

To be honest there isn't really anything that'll show up on camera, it's just what you'd expect for a 10 year old car. I just put that line in so someone doesn't arrive and try to beat me down on price expecting it to look like a brand new car...

As you can see from the pics, it's very clean. (Click the pictures to see much larger versions).

If you want I'm happy to do a video walk-around with plenty of close-ups on every section of the car.

Many thanks,

Ryan

Edited by RyanT

Any pics of the dents and dings?

Hi,

To be honest there isn't really anything that'll show up on camera, it's just what you'd expect for a 10 year old car. I just put that line in so someone doesn't arrive and try to beat me down on price expecting it to look like a brand new car...

As you can see from the pics, it's very clean. (Click the pictures to see much larger versions).

If you want I'm happy to do a video walk-around with plenty of close-ups on every section of the car.

Many thanks,

Ryan

Thanks just wasn't sure if you'd meant that or not. Any more interior shots?

• 2 weeks later...

Really sorry everyone for some reason I didn't see notifications from this thread and forgot to update that it's sold. Good luck with the search everyone.

SOLD.