[SOLD]2non zed cars

Blocko

Good morning all. I have a couple of cheap cars I want to get off the drive. Quicker they sell the quicker I can treat my zed to some tints and hfcs. Having a few problems with photobucket and my iPhone so I've only attached the name pictures. If interest in either of these send me your email address and I'll send pictures that way.

So car 1.

Vauxhall Astra 2001 1.4 mot until Feb. 125k mostly mw miles. Manual. It's been a good runner. Sometimes struggles to start in the cold. Interior and exterior are showing their age but this is a good cheap runaround.

£250

IMG_1768_zpsdcnd6v7c.jpg

Car 2.

Seat Leon Cupra 1.8t. 2001 6spd manual. 12months mot. 196miles. Current Engine on 150k (no proof). Fault with drivers door and hole in exhaust which is why it's cheap. Not 350 quick but a lot of power for not a lot of pennies!

£550

IMG_1768_zpsdcnd6v7c.jpg

As you might be able to spot I have 4 cars on the drive which means the zed is at the end not under the carport where it should be. Need these gone. Thanks for looking

• 1 month later...

Slight update. The Astra has sold. Accepted an measly £100 for it because the mot only had 3 weeks left to run.

The Leon is still up for grabs but the decat has been fitted to sort the hole in the standard downpipe. I've also serviced it and a few other little bits. It now only has the drivers door electrics fault going against it. It's readvertised at £700 which is still cheap for 180bhp and 11months mot.