Just installed akrapovic cat back exhaust WHAT NEXT

Chapmans278

The high flow cats seem to be the best single mod for gains. I stillen gen 3 intake would also give some gains. Remap is the last thing you want to do after you've completed your mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The high flow cats seem to be the best single mod for gains. I stillen gen 3 intake would also give some gains. Remap is the last thing you want to do after you've completed your mods

What he said. After this if you already haven't would be updated tyres, brakes and suspension imo.

I would recommend a resonated version to keep the noise levels down. I do not see how they can justify over £500 for two very small sections of pipes but that's the only option I'd consider.

How much can you sell the ark resonated decat pipes for? The ones with their special resonator chamber, as id probably run this all year round with a remap and buy cheap EBay HFCs just for MOT time.

I would recommend a resonated version to keep the noise levels down. I do not see how they can justify over £500 for two very small sections of pipes but that's the only option I'd consider.

How much can you sell the ark resonated decat pipes for? The ones with their special resonator chamber, as id probably run this all year round with a remap and buy cheap EBay HFCs just for MOT time.

Read up on catalytic converters and you'll figure out why. Platinum isn't cheap...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi TORQEN & other traders. What's the best price you can do on these? As I'm guessing they must be the quietest best performing resonated decat pipes you can buy?

But if I'm wrong please correct me. I'm thinking that logically the larger the perforated silencer the quieter it will be

4a28ebd9bbf440bb52e4859d87c45929.jpg

And then this is a resonated fast intentions high flow cat which I think would be a quiet HFC.

586bfccb16c990e7136ca69332084ec4.jpg

Who can give me the best price on the motordyne decats ? I know ARK do a similar version but their Helmholtz chamber things look shorter. I'm also assuming that Helmholtz chamber is more effective or sounds better than your typical straight through silencer. That's what I'm trying to determine. It's really complicated this @*!#, trying to produce the best and balanced sound

Edited by nub