Will HR zorst fit DE

Rob350

Please can someone help,

I read somewhere I think an American post, that the HR zorst (more the y pipe) is slightly less restrictive and that the hr zorst in General is a touch louder. is this true?

Apparently it should fit the DE with a tiny bit of trimming around the y pipe.

I am currently about to buy a hr zorst for my de because of price and being located near me.

And thoughts are appreciated

Cheers Rob

From what I remember they do fit, just have to take some trim bits off underneath the car??

I got mine from Bodyboarder81, and he had an HR, while I had a revup n it fit.

My brother in law saw he had to take some underbody panels off ( look like the black bits in the middle of the pic - between the W brace and gearbox for reference )

http://liljerk.morpheus.net/350Z/images/zbottom.jpg

I have them lying in my garage somewhere, but I can't be bothered to take a pic. someone will confirm if they fit or not. If I recall, the cats do NOT

Pretty cheap off a friendly fellow on the forum, Iv got a k1 on at the min, it came with the car when I bought it 2 months ago,

Iv enjoyed the noise but can't wait to go Oem, I like my cars standard with very subtle mods, and the k1 just screams "look at me, especially without the baffles in lol

Also I dont reckon the k1 will pass the 105 decibel limit at track days,