Radiator fans on Amazon, anyone fitted these?

EcoFriendlyAL

https://www.amazon.c...r/dp/B00DZRNK0M

Heard the Mishimoto fans are just one speed...loud lol. Wondered if these are three speed like originals.

Also want to know about what I should order for a fitting. I believe easiest way to replace is from the bottom but PAS tude gets in way and needs to be unhooked, so will need top up and bleed, so need to buy 1 litre

- Motul MULTI ATF Fluid

Cheers

AL

Edited by EcoFriendlyAL

If you can get OEM fans stick with them. They have better cooling capacity than Mishimoto one's.

If you don't mind fabricating and modifing try SPAL fans.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Thanks, I will not be fitting them myself. My usual mechanic fits the parts I buy. With the fans, I think the Nissan ones are in region of £600, so talking £400 saving. I want plug and play with least fuss.

If you can get OEM fans stick with them. They have better cooling capacity than Mishimoto one's.

Strange that you should say that: :lol:

I now run circa 700 bhp and similar torque and I still run stock OEM fan motors and shroud.

However for a complete cheap fix for standard car the Mishimoto is the way to go. :thumbs:

Strange that you should say that: :lol:

I now run circa 700 bhp and similar torque and I still run stock OEM fan motors and shroud.

However for a complete cheap fix for standard car the Mishimoto is the way to go. :thumbs:

I have read somewhere as well that OEM have bigger airflow. Sure Mishimoto are cheaper so for non modified engine I wouldn't mind having them up

Can't help much but my fans went 2 weeks ago, got the mishimoto direct from them with next day delivery, and for simplicity I got my garage to fit it, they only charged an hours labour so I guess it can't be too hard! :)

As for being noisy, yeah it is louder, but then inside the car you can't hear it, so it's not a problem really ;)

If you're not scared by the idea,you can tear down the old units and file the brushes... people think the brushes wear away, in my experience When mine stopped it was because the carbon brushes for the motors had somehow jammed in their sprung sliders. I filed the excess material of the brushes and put it back together and the oem fan is still going strong 20k after doing it.