Dc5 teg recaros

LDUNKZ18

Might be buying some integra recaros in red. Anyone fitted these? Any issues with height etc? Also anyone got measurments? Still waiting for a reply from the guy hes constantly busy. Want to know if my wide thighs are going to fit in them comfortably or be squished.

There's Accord Type R seats in mine, the only negatives are they're a bit too wide, so touch the centre tunnel and are higher up than OEM, to the point I had to adjust my usual seating position to stop touching the wheel with my leg. I'm a touch over 6 foot, though, so that has to be taken into account. Plus, they'll be custom fitted so hopefully they can be made lower if you need it.

im like 5ft 4 so the height thing should be an issue i have the standard z seats adjustment basicaly as low as they can go, first car thats actually an ideal seat height for me... the wheel is also its lowest position for me though haha. what did you do for seat belts? the seats i might be buying have bride rails so im thinking they might fit with them and wont need to get specific ones for the z as they arent in a dc5 now they're in a ep3 civic.

im like 5ft 4 so the height thing should be an issue i have the standard z seats adjustment basicaly as low as they can go, first car thats actually an ideal seat height for me... the wheel is also its lowest position for me though haha. what did you do for seat belts? the seats i might be buying have bride rails so im thinking they might fit with them and wont need to get specific ones for the z as they arent in a dc5 now they're in a ep3 civic.

Honestly no idea about rails, but I wouldn't think it'll be a direct fit. Seat belts are just OEM, they work as normal. I'll get you a pic later :thumbs:

• Like 1

You'd have to modify the Bride rails to fit the Nissan's floorpan.

Recaro Speeds are superbly comfortable and the bases are a decent width. I'm not sure that any bucket seat like those is designed for massive people (not saying you are, by the way!) but for something of an average or slim build, there shouldn't be any problems.

I have a pair of Speeds in my 300ZX and I simply wouldn't change them for anything!

• Like 1

02A3A098-48D0-420D-9B2A-0F0C7D1527DB-17643-00001DB28BF8EF85_zpsbp3ewhv8.jpg

Mine are recaro sr which I think came out of either a dc5 or a dc2. They are on jdmdistro subframes and sit more or less identical to the oem seats. Very good mod to do in my opinion, I find them more comfy than oem and far more supportive.

Edited by Rich260
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

So i finally got a mint set of dc2 integra recaros in red like i wanted. Im now needing rails. i was going to order ones from m2motorsport but their for side mounted seats and mine are bottom mounted. i'd like sliders on these too as im short so can't have the seats fixed solid. anyone know who does bottom mount seat rails for the 350z?

• 1 month later...
not saying untill i have the rails, dont want to bad mouth them just yet. basically told 4-6 weeks. its been 8 next week and still no word of them. nearly £400 for them too

Don't know who you used but I injection imports for my seats and rails and can't fault them at all

• 3 weeks later...

My rails are now in. However ive noticed that i only got 1 set of bolts with my seat. Does anyone know the size and pitch of bolt i need for the recaro sr4 seats? Im off work with tonsillitis so cant get at work or go into town and get. Want to order some so i have them for the weekend.