Reading Jap Meet (monthly) - 16th March

Chris`I

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone go? I had to entertain a customer tonight in glorious Amazingstoke. :-(

What fun you must have had! :dry:

I didnt make it, poop hit the fan at work and I was doing some overtime. Still it paid double time, so I cant complain too much!

I didnt make it ..my gf gave me hell last night cos she wanted to me to take her out to dinner and movie...she also started complaining that i love the car more than her... i totally denied it of course.. but be honest i think shes right ;)

hope to see a lot of new faces in the Bluewater meet on sunday night..., was great fun last time

• 3 months later...
I'm sure you won't be busy, I'll tell you what I'll add you to the list and we'll call it a yes...?! :teeth:

1. Z Boy

2. SunsetZed

3. Chris`I (TBC)

4. ClarCE

5. AdrianK

ok sold!

i'll be there and happy to meet before, how about at pc world or something easy to find?

Green Park is an excellent shout, that's gotta be (pretty much) on the way for everyone!!

Does that sound good to ClarCe and AdrianK too?

What sort of time is everyone thinking? (seeing as its less than 5 miles to my front door I'm pretty flexible on this!)

What/Where is green park mate?

+1 :teeth: ?

Its the business park behind the footie stadium.

There are speed bumps around some of it, so would need to reccy the meet point first, but theres plenty of places where theres no bumps so dont worry Z Boy :thumbs: