Reading Jap Meet (monthly) - 16th March

Chris`I

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Ah, I've been to that meet in my GTO, it's been a while though, but it's only a (spirited) 10 min drive away along the back roads from Tadley.

Finger's crossed, I'll be there. Don't want to be billy-no-mates though. Anyone else going?

I wont be (yes i know Sarnie, no suprise) as Jay or Ricky will not be so i cant get a lift.

Will get Rick to get to the next one though and we will both try to come down

Not sure Jay would make it over the dropped curbs at the car park :headhurt::lol:

I wont be (yes i know Sarnie, no suprise) as Jay or Ricky will not be so i cant get a lift.

Not sure Jay would make it over the dropped curbs at the car park :headhurt::lol:

Not sure if Jay will find the place anyway! :lol:

To be fair, he found JapFest, so I'm sure he can manage Reaading, its far easier :thumbs:

To be fair, he found JapFest, so I'm sure he can manage Reaading, its far easier :thumbs:

He turned up????? Wow! :lol:

Where are the pics from Japfest?

Nice to meet you Rob (and John/Jon???). Sounds like we might have to have a "detailing day" sometime, especially as we all live pretty near each other.

I'm intrigued about the claying business, although it sounds pretty time consuming. Something I've never done before.

Cheers guys,

Paul

Yep, it was Jon. Good to meet you guys, and good to see the Zeds getting plenty of attention.

Detailing day sounds good to me, more than happy to give the clay a go. Drop me a PM when you want to sort some time to do it. :) It's not too time consuming, it depends how far you want to go really.....

• 4 weeks later...