Body

Rish

...to fill passenger seat in a GT3 going to the 'ring sometime soon.

Personal specs:

Essential:

Sense of humour

Ability to talk lots about absolutely random things

Ability to shut up sometimes

Not fart all the time

Desirable:

Can bring own music

Ability to travel light

Ability to get dressed in 5 minutes

Oh and it might be more comfortable if your frame allows you to fit into the buckets. Feel free to bring your cushions etc.

Extra criteria:

If you are female, fit, under 35 and single, you dont have to meet any of the above criteria. (Yes, I am sexist, sizeist, ageist and all that s***). I'll take you anyway.

Teatowel, Id take you, but thought you might want to drive that w.ankermobile of yours. :p

Dash, Id take you, but you dont never return my calls no more :(

Did you intend for that post on this site?

Yes. Why??? (Both the mentioned parties do visit the site afaik, though like me dont post all the time) You want seat??? :)

Additional criteria: No crossdressers! :p

Only asked as Dash hasn't posted here for about 18 months and Teatowel only piped up when he was selling. You haven't been a regular poster here so it seemed odd to advertise a seat for a trip to the ring with a 'complete' stranger.

:blush:

Yes. Why??? (Both the mentioned parties do visit the site afaik, though like me dont post all the time) You want seat??? :)

Only asked as Dash hasn't posted here for about 18 months and Teatowel only piped up when he was selling. You haven't been a regular poster here so it seemed odd to advertise a seat for a trip to the ring with a 'complete' stranger.

True....it does not mean that I dont read. TBH, these days I (and many others on both sites) only post if I have something useful to say, or has not been said before, which isnt very often. :blush:

I am advertising the seat, it does not mean I HAVE to take the first person that shows interest. I know you are only looking out for me, appreciate it. Which brings me back to my original question, you interested in coming? Having said that, if you are, can we go in the Lambo instead? :D

True....it does not mean that I dont read. TBH, these days I (and many others on both sites) only post if I have something useful to say, or has not been said before, which isnt very often. :blush:

I am advertising the seat, it does not mean I HAVE to take the first person that shows interest. I know you are only looking out for me, appreciate it. Which brings me back to my original question, you interested in coming? Having said that, if you are, can we go in the Lambo instead? :D

:thumbs: Good stuff.

I only asked the question as it seemed a little strange, to me at least.

WRT the lambo then that could be a possiblity but to be honest its for sale and hopefully it will be gone asap :blush:

Which brings us to the question, where does one go from (Gallardo?)world? F430? Superleggy?

Pray tell.

PS: Like I said, I can see why you thought it was strange, no offense taken.

Had a 430 and fookin hated with a passion. The worst car I've ever driven. :dry: Lambo's rock imo :teeth:

Next? Who knows....................What would you buy after a G?

If you hated the F430, you'll hate my GT3. No/ very few creature comforts and AC.

How about a Superleggy???

Or go backwards, get a 360 CS/ 996 GT3 RS for fun and a Golf GTI/ S3/ Leon as a daily hack.

Or **** all of that, get a F430 Scuderia.

If you hated the F430, you'll hate my GT3. No/ very few creature comforts and AC.

How about a Superleggy???

Or go backwards, get a 360 CS/ 996 GT3 RS for fun and a Golf GTI/ S3/ Leon as a daily hack.

Or **** all of that, get a F430 Scuderia.

I hated the 430 not because of the creature comforts. Interior looked very dated, sound was fooking shite, ESP broke at every opportunity even on straights in 2nd, inspired no confidence at all, gear box was very clunky, ICE was 20 yrs behind normal cars, dull colour.......You'd be a great man to get me in a fezza from now on......... :blush: