BC BR's

Tomh94

So this weekend I bit the bullet and installed my BC coilovers.

With help from a friendly mechanic and two post ramp of course.

Took us about 2 and a half hours and was fairly simple really, wouldn't want to attempt it on a driveway though.

Overall i'm really pleased with them, set them pretty soft to start with and ended up making them a bit stiffer as it was a bit too bouncy, too comfortable you could almost say!

I'm on 10 clicks from the softest setting now and it's firmer without being crashy and uncomfortable.

Anyone thinking of buying these I definitely recommend.

e9c661b29764258657b5b559f02288bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Not sure how the actual rates differ between 370 and 350, but try running them at 10 from hard at the front and 13 from hard at the rear: That was about the best balance I could find on the 350, without sacrificing too much quality and accounting for some iffy surfaces in deepest darkest Essex.

Not sure how the actual rates differ between 370 and 350, but try running them at 10 from hard at the front and 13 from hard at the rear: That was about the best balance I could find on the 350, without sacrificing too much quality and accounting for some iffy surfaces in deepest darkest Essex.

Cheers for that mate, i'll have to have a play around I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

I’m considering getting these. How much movement is left on height? Could you make the gap between tyre and wing slightly bigger? To allow for spacers on the wheels to fill that arch a little better than standard?