Clutch or dual mass problem ?

Alpinaman

Good luck I hope you get a good result although with a Nissan main dealer involved i'd be skeptical.

For anyone with an HR that's having issues with the sub standard OEM clutch setup we sell the solution http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92517-new-release-xtreme-clutch-kit-inc-smf-and-csc-solution-350z-hr-and-370z/

Car still not back...

Garage had it 11 days now...

I think i will be going to collect the car tommorrow,and if the pedal is exactly how it was when i dropped it off then i will reject the car,irrelevant of any report..

:scare::surrender::snack:

• Like 1

Picked up tonight.....

After all the arguing and buggering about a complete DMF,CSC and clutch was fitted...... All OEM (hands tied as its warranty)

And can say that it feels 100% better,all noise and chatter has now gone and clutch operates so much nicer.

It took its time but it all worked out well...

• Like 1

Cool. Keep this post updated too matey. Great for us to know how it's turned out after a month or two.

My car also has a strange feel and juddering sometimes when pulling away but I usually dip the clutch then give more revs and it's not a problem. Worried now it might be something else after reading this thread lol. Problem is I don't want to spend loads on the car if you get what I mean.

As for driving it drives very well. No issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk