BRAIN BOX

Zedrush

The colour and house that each number has is mutually exclusive, so by telling the computer what colour it is, and then what house, there is only one number.

To prove it, go to the house page and write down all the numbers in anyone house. Go back to the colour screen, and you will see every number will have a different colour. ;)

The colour and house that each number has is mutually exclusive, so by telling the computer what colour it is, and then what house, there is only one number.

To prove it, go to the house page and write down all the numbers in anyone house. Go back to the colour screen, and you will see every number will have a different colour. ;)

So how does the computer know which door you will choose?

So how does the computer know which door you will choose?

It doesn't matter, it will put the same number behind whatever door you choose. They are just trying to add to the game. Just like the second step, it does nothing.

And the crystal ball.

Thats a diversion... H5 I can see what Lauren sees in you smarty pants. She always loved brains, hence why she lost interest in me and went for you :p;):lol:

:lol: I think Stew realised!! :lol:

:lol: She says that, but she told me it was for my body! :boxing::p;)

And the crystal ball.

Thats a diversion... H5 I can see what Lauren sees in you smarty pants. She always loved brains, hence why she lost interest in me and went for you :p;):lol:

Yeh she always had a thing for squidgy guys hence why she lost interest in me :lol::boxing::p

And the crystal ball.

Yeh she always had a thing for squidgy guys hence why she lost interest in me :lol::boxing::p

It's fine mate, if you're squidgy and she grew bored, it's fine. No-one is saying squidgy is a bad thing..... :p

And the crystal ball.

It's fine mate, if you're squidgy and she grew bored, it's fine. No-one is saying squidgy is a bad thing..... :p

:p:lol:

And the crystal ball.

:p:lol:

Will show you the same trick using playing cards in WALES when you come along bud ;) bring plenty of money :lol: