EVO Motors - Wiltshire

KoukiKeith

Any feedback on these guys? They seem to have a few nice 350's listed on PH & eBay at the moment but I can't find any information about them on here, which seems odd given they have so many.

Although they don't have exactly what I'm looking for, I'm thinking about making a trip out there this weekend to view a few. I'd prefer to save myself the journey incase the overwhelming opinion is negative.

Keith

I spoke to the proprietor about a Z but he had just sold it. He proceeded to answer a load of general Z questions and generally give me an education in Zs... must've been on the phone for half hour! He likes his Zs!!! He even offered to help me source my ideal Z. From memory his name is Mark... thoroughly nice bloke!

• Like 1

Moved Keith. ;)

I don't know anything about them but hopefully someone on here might no more. Good luck. :thumbs:

Thanks!!

I spoke to the proprietor about a Z but he had just sold it. He proceeded to answer a load of general Z questions and generally give me an education in Zs... must've been on the phone for half hour! He likes his Zs!!! He even offered to help me source my ideal Z. From memory his name is Mark... thoroughly nice bloke!

EVO generally have Zs under 60k miles, it's a staple of his business and he knows his stuff. I looked at a couple he had when I was looking to shift the M3. Unfortunately the M had to many miles on it for his liking so I went elsewhere.

Went and looked at a car from him, very nice and knowledgeable but couldn't make it work price-wise.

From what I've observed I'd have no reservations buying a car from him.

Thanks, all. This is good, positive stuff. I think the guy's name is Mark alright. Will definitely give him a shout to discuss a few I have my eye on :)