350Z info required for immediate purchase!

Hi Guys

I currently drive an S3 and use the Tyresmoke.net forum reilgiously. I'm about the cross over to the 350Z and wondered if you chaps had any advice for buying/owning? I have picked up alot so far but is there anything other than below that I should look out for:

1. Whats is this I keep seeing about squeaking suspension?

2. Can the new bonnet to the '57 reg car fit on previous models? If so anyone know where I can get one (based in Surrey/south london)?

Any help would be great.javascript:emoticon(':yahoo:')

Cheers

James100 :yahoo:

Hi and welcome to the site. :thumbs:

1. Squeaking suspension? There is a rear axle that can click and is a warranty fix (on the 03-06 MY cars, not sure if it has happened yet on a MY 07 yet). Other than that there is a joint that can dry out that can be sorted with no real cost by keeping it lubricated.

2. Um, no one has done that AFAIK. Most people prefer the original bonnet, so haven't done that mod. That said, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't fit. I would get someone with a MY 07 to put pics of their bonnet up to see if the fittings and latch are the same first off.

And get and drive one, then you'll want one! :D

Nice one! thank you chaps! javascript:emoticon(':D')

You're right, a quick re-read and its a clicky rear axel!

Martin, thanks for looking into it.

Test drove one on the weekend and very impressed! will probably look at an 06 and change the bonnet. Loads on Pistonheads.

Have a good one.

James100