How much is it worth thread - STS turbo kit

Stemo

Hello guys, I have brand new STS kit for 350z VQ35DE (can be modified for HR) laying around that I bought from US. Wondering what its worth in UK if I want to sell it?

Kit itself:

STS GT35-55 T4 journal bearing turbo, A/R 0.58 (should be good for 500hp)

Deatschwerks 600cc injectors (upgraded, usually this kit comes with 440cc)

All necessary piping, oil lines, clamps and intercooler

Auxillary oil pump

STS wastegate / Turbosmart Ultragate (38mm, 7 psi spring)

STS blow off valve / Turbosmart (52 mm, black)

255 lph fuel pump

Turbo heat shield / blanket

Air filter with filter sock

Basically all bits and bolts you need to turbo your car except ECU management, auxillary gauges and boost controller (not mandatory to use one). I could throw in TurboXS UTEC with Tuner wideband that I bought separately, but as they are quite cheap second hand, it shouldn't affect the price much.

What would be fair price to ask? Whats your opinion?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's basically worth what someones willing to pay for it.

I mean it is a brand new kit as you say but obviously it won't have a warranty on it like a shop bought part I'm guessing so anyone buying it might be a little wary.

Personally I'd try your luck at selling it on an auction site or something similar to that. Maybe starting at the least sensible low figure which you'd be willing to take for the kit.

That way if it doesn't sell you've not lost anything, if it does sell for the minimum price then you're okay with that and anything above that is a bonus. ;)

The kit looks to be around $5000 new, so that roughly converts to £3600. I can't see anyone paying more than £3000 myself as it doesn't come with any kind of warranty and turbo kits for the 350z are fairly uncommon over here so may add issues with fitting, tune and maintenance etc.